Sunday, November 27, 2016

Lemongrass

It's halftime of the Grey Cup so I'm quickly writing. The game has been really exciting and the halftime show has been good. The sound is the best that I've heard at a halftime in a long time.

We went to the Grey Cup when it was in Hamilton in 1996. What a cold day. It snowed during the game and we froze. The crowd today is very lucky.
Wannietta came for a visit yesterday to pick up her next project. Lemongrass (pattern purchased on Ravelry) in Cascade Eco +. She is a very fast knitter. I hope she is really, really fast on this one. I can't wait to have it hanging in the store.

She brought in a cardigan in Erika Knight's Linen. I'll get pictures tomorrow - there wasn't time yesterday to go outside.

I had every intention of writing a post last night but Beth and I got caught up in finishing the final season of The Good Wife. My dad always told us that if we don't have anything good to say then don't say anything. Let's talk about knitting.

I've been knitting on Building Blocks today. I'm half way through the section 8. Then section 9 and the cast off. I'm becoming a bit obsessed with it. I want it finished now so that I can wear it. And I'm planning colours for another one.

The second half is on. It's time to go. 

No comments: