Monday, January 23, 2017

Lots of Yarn

My knitting is growing. Spending time in airports and on planes helps. The 3 Color Cashmere Cowl pattern is perfect for mindless knitting. 
Beth sent me a picture before she went to bed last night. Her hat is finished. Okay, the knitting is finished. There are a few ends to sew in. Beth commented that she really liked working with the yarn and likes the finished hat. 
Super, super bulky yarn is hot right now but there aren't many yarns available on the market that are 100% wool. We are going to be receiving an order from Loopy Mango when I get home.
One ball and 35mm needles (they are coming in the shipment with the yarn) will make the garter stitch throw. Two balls will make the ribbed throw.
We are getting ecru, pale grey, oatmeal, dark grey and purple.
String Quintets from Lorna's Laces are coming in 5 new colourways.
Xylophone
Bazantar - I have the names for two colours because the kits are sitting beside me as I'm typing. I'm going to combine them in a shawl. Our shipment should be arriving in a couple of weeks.
 
 
Sirdar Baby Crofter has been popular in the store. We're going to be getting it in a chunky version.
 
Cute for kids and super quick to knit. 
 
Someone went to work this morning with Beth. 
 
I've been up for a bit and did mailing labels for Lynn. Boxes are going out and now my work is done. I'm off to the Forum Shoppes and then onto The Bellagio and Aria. The weather if finally nice here. It's been raining the past two days. My dad asked me what the temperature was yesterday but I couldn't tell him because I didn't make it outside.

No comments: