Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Box of Joy

We have another addition to the Food Drive prize basket. An interchangeable Karbonz needle set from Diamond Yarns. The prize keeps getting better.

We're still taking donations - we'll take them until noon on Saturday. Please help out if you can.

We have all of our donations now so everything has been wrapped up to look pretty. Wrapping isn't my strong suit but I think we did a pretty good job.




Someone else is in love with Find Your Fade. Caroline finished hers last night and ran in this morning to show it off. Her colours are totally different than any of mine and I really like them! We quickly took a few pictures in the store - her kids were with her and were ready to go. I totally understand. I'm feeling a bit like that today. It's warm out - I want to do something outside.

Caroline used Skinny Singles from Hedgehog. She's ready to start another one but is waiting to see what comes in our next shipment.

Okay, it was warm outside earlier today when I started my post. It isn't quite as warm now. The wind is blowing and the temperature is dropping. It looks like sweater weather again tomorrow.

I'm into the 4th colour. I have 20 more rows of garter stitch and then it's onto the lace. My 5th, 6th and 7th colours are my favourite. I really want to keep knitting tonight but if I do that I won't make it to work tomorrow.

No comments: