Thursday, April 13, 2017

It's a colourful day

Julie Ann came for a visit yesterday with a bag full of shawls. They are beautiful. Thanks Julie Ann - today's post is bright and cheerful.
Marled Magic by Stephen West. I am in love with the colours that Julie Ann used.
The shawl is huge! I contemplated misplacing it while she was here so that I could keep it for myself.

Hale-Bopp by Ambah
Building Blocks by Stephen West

Mr. Canada Post brought in two huge boxes from Hedgehog Fibres this morning. The website has been updated with all the yarn - potlucks will be added tomorrow.
Invisible Project Bags are in stock.
The perfect project bag to show off your colourful skeins! Lightweight yet sturdy. Roomy enough for a larger project, it'll hold multiple balls of yarn easily. We think this is the best, most versatile project bag and it's a favourite of all of our staff. A cute notions pouch is a must! 
This bag is designed to stand up on it's own. 
Material: Transparent PVC. Easily cleaned with mild detergent. Not machine washable.  
Height: 37cm, Width: 28cm, Gusset: 10cm. Pointed gold coloured studs. 
Comes with a detachable laser etched perspex Hedgehog Fibres tag.
I took a bag outside and filled it with one of our new Potluck colours.
There are 8 skeins of yarn in the bag - it will hold quite a bit.

We also received two potluck colours of Skinny Singles. I'll get pictures of those tonight. Along with the shawl that Diana just brought in. It might not hang in the store because I love it so much it needs to be at home with me.

No comments: