Friday, August 18, 2017

Brushed Fleece

The book hasn't arrived yet - it should be in the store at the beginning of September. Rowan is doing something different this fall. The main magazine (#62) is only available in print version. The mini magazines like this one can be purchased in the store or you can purchase it online as a download. You can also purchase individual, downloadable patterns online.

The patterns for Brushed Fleece are available for purchase on Ravelry.

Did you know that Rowan has a new website?
Harper - Lynda is going to knit this as a store sample in Fog.
Phoebe

We are going to be carrying Rowan Brushed Fleece this fall. I couldn't resist the new colours - they are in stock. I wonder which one I want to knit with??
269 Dawn
Brushed Fleece is a super-soft blend of 65% extra fine merino wool, 30% baby alpaca and 5% polyamide. It boasts a rich colour palette, ranging from muted jewel tones to pretty, natural shades. The yarn has a soft marl colour effect and is quick to knit due to its chunky weight, making it very wearable, cosy and lightweight - perfect for those warming winter knits.
270 Hush
271 Fog
273 Rock

I have an airplane quandary. I made it too far on my shawl. Now I will have to take three balls with me. I need the 'pop' colour and then the next contrast colour because I should get far enough in the air. Do I want to take 3 balls? Okay, the better question is do I have enough room for 3 balls?
I'm obsessed with the colours and the pattern. Do I need a clean shirt for Sunday and Monday? (That was just a joke - I'll have too many clothes with me, I always do). Or do I take a few balls of Noro Kureyon for my Log Cabin Afghan? I'll change my mind at least 4 times before we leave for the airport.

No comments: