Saturday, August 12, 2017

Just in time


I'm a little late tonight but with very good reason. I got carried away with my knitting. I had to start a new project - the Bambara Wrap. It will be the perfect airplane knitting. More on that later this week but that is why the store will be closed on Tuesday August 22.

Ambah O'Brien sent out a newsletter last night.
I wanted to send you a quick line to remind you about the Knit August promotion I am running this month.  
Every day in August I will showcase a pattern from my published collection and will run a special of 50% off that pattern for a 24 hour period. 
Each day will be a surprise pattern…..  
To find out which pattern is Pattern of the Day you can check in my Ravelry group here, on Facebook or over on Instagram
Ambah just posted the next discounted pattern. Kallara. We have the wrap knit up in the store and love it.
Now I need to get back to my knitting. I don't think I'll make it to the next colour tonight but I'm going to try.

No comments: