Saturday, August 05, 2017

LITLG

Life in the Long Grass is on the way to us. It's been released from Canada Customs and we should see it on Tuesday or Wednesday. Why does Monday have to be a holiday? I can't wait to see the yarn.

There are 210 skeins of 75/25 (superwash merino and nylon sock yarn) and 104 skeins of merino singles.
Shack
Halcyon (sock only)
Tree Bark
Joyce
Afterglow
Foliage
Hillside
Chlorophyll (sock only)
Crush
Moonlit
Ripple
Touchstone (sock only)
Tin Shed (sock only)
Jezebel

I hope to get the pictures on the website over the weekend so I can add stock when it arrives. Small problem. My madelinetosh is in Milton. I really need it :) so dad and I are picking it up on Monday morning. I could be playing in the store on Monday.

I should have arranged the pictures better. There will be great combinations for What The Fade?! I'll lay some skeins out when the yarn arrives.

I just purchased the pattern. Andrea posted an introductory video with some fade ideas and she will be posting more videos when the KAL starts.

Did I mention that I can't wait???

For the yarn and the KAL to start :)

No comments: