Friday, December 01, 2017

National Parks

Mr. Canada Post visited yesterday morning with a box from Wannietta. She knit the Flat Rib Popover (pattern purchased on Ravelry or available in the store) for me in Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok.
Whether you wear it with denim or tailored pieces, this simple layer will have you dressed and out the door in a flash. It tapers imperceptibly to the hem for a boxy shape that doesn’t flare at the bottom. Dropped shoulders create a flattering line. The subtly textured rib pattern results in a smooth, flat finish that’s nice inside out, too.
I love mine. So much that Wannietta is going to make me another one. I didn't have time to get a picture before we left. It is with me and I will have Beth snap a picture somewhere fun.

We have the new National Parks Collection in sock yarn. The base is called Festival Sock.
Our newest sock yarn with a festival of fibres. 
45% Merino, 25% nylon, 20% Mohair, 10% Silk 
400m / 100g; 
437yds / 3.5oz 
Suggested needle size & gauge: US 1/2.5mm; 32st/4"
We have 3 skeins of every province except for Quebec (we sold one skein yesterday).

I wrote this post before we left because I wasn't sure how much time I would have today. Our flight leaves Toronto at 9:30 and we arrive in Vegas at 11:20. I have most of the day planned. Okay, I have the whole day planned.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Love those parks colors! Gorgeous. Enjoy your trip I hope the slots don't get you!